Healthy Food to Go Ideas
Are you looking for easy and healthy food to go ideas for the entire family? We’ve got you covered! In short, our lists below of quick keto meals on the go, low carb meals on the go, and other easy on the go ideas are delicious and simple. In addition, everything is fresh and easily portable so you can get a quick meal no matter what! The days of unhealthy fast food eating are gone! Are you ready to take a closer look and increase your health while you’re at it? Let’s dive right on in!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
With this many healthy eating on the go ideas, you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you and your family! Moreover, we’ve broken them up into 4 categories for you:
Low Carb Healthy Food to Go
First up, a selection of delicious low carb meals on the go. Each of these on the go food ideas are low in carbs but high in flavor! Plus, it’s an easy way to jump into the world of fewer carbs without going full-on keto. And again, these on the go food ideas are portable and great to take for work lunches and snacks.
Keto Healthy Food to Go
Wondering what’s next? How about a list of the tastiest quick keto meals on the go?! These ultra low carb options will help you stay under your net carbohydrates, without sacrificing flavor. Additionally, they can be packed into to-go containers so you can tote them anywhere!
- Italian Rollups – Swap out a sub sandwich for these keto-friendly rollups.
- Buffalo Chicken Ranch Bowls – Pack in a to-go container for ultimate on-the-go satisfaction. After that, reheat, eat, and enjoy.
- Keto Hummus – Grab some low carb chips or veggies to go with this tasty dip. Moreover, it’s simpler to make than you think!
- Chocolate Avocado Cookies – You may be eating healthy, but that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a treat!
- Keto Donut Holes – These donut holes are so delicious, you’ll hardly believe they’re healthy! Additionally, they’re quick and easy to make.
- Keto Pizza Rolls – Grab the kiddos and whip up some of these bad boys. After that, take your pizza to go!
- Keto Pizza Pull-Apart Bread – Pack these pizza pull-apart slices in a to-go container and reheat for a quick and easy lunch.
- Chocolate Chip Muffins – Another sweet, keto-friendly treat.
- Strawberries & Chia Pudding – Pop these healthy food to go puddings into a few glass jars for easy traveling.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – These make a great treat for you or for the kiddos.
- Dill Pickle Cheese Fat Bombs – Bitesize and easy to eat treats! Additionally, kids love ’em!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza – Delivery doesn’t stand a chance when you can create your own pizza masterpiece.
- Cheesecake in a Jar – Why not take your dessert WITH you?!
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie – Try this for a car-friendly breakfast. We promise you’ll love it.
- Taco Salad To Go – A portable plastic container makes this salad super easy to transport.
- Keto Egg Salad – Love egg salad? You need to check out this keto version. In other words, you need this in your life.
- Avocado Tuna Keto Salad – Take your tuna salad or sandwich with you by utilizing this fabulous recipe.
- Chicken Meatloaf Cups – Perfect protein-filled meatloaf cups. Additionally, they make great quick keto meals on the go!
- Spiced Coconut Chips – This super durable snack is a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy.
- Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs – Deviled egg lovers will adore this keto-adaptation.
Healthy Meals on the Go
Even if you aren’t specifically looking for low carb meals on the go or quick keto meals on the go, we’ve got something for you! These “on the go” healthy meals below are packed with nutrition and flavor. Plus, they’re super quick and easy to assemble. Take a look!
- Yogurt Oat Blueberry Muffins – These muffins are super transportable when wrapped in plastic or foil. In other words, the perfect portable treat.
- No-Bake Breakfast Cookies – Who says you can’t have your breakfast and a cookie all at the same time?
- Zucchini & Carrot Bars – Get a couple of servings of vegetables all in a tasty bar.
- Sweet Potato Chips – Try these crispy, crunchy treats!
- Spinach Muffins – You’ll die when you find out how tasty these muffins are. Moreover, they’ll help you pack in those healthy greens.
- Peanut Butter Strawberry Banana Wraps – These snack wraps are especially popular among the kiddos!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites – Throw these frozen treats in a cooler with an ice pack, and you’re good to go! After that, eat and enjoy it.
- Overnight Oats – Stored in glass jars or containers, these overnight oats are simple to make. In addition, they’re a treat to eat!
- Chicken Avocado Salad Rollups – Two of our favorite ingredients meet in one simple rollup.
- Avocado Smoothie – If you’ve never had an avocado smoothie, you’re missing out! In other words, you need to try this!
- Cauliflower Cheese Bites – For a tasty and easy treat, this is for you!
- Cloud Bread – If you’re looking for a bread alternative, then look no further.
- Keto Hot Pockets – Hot Pockets are easy but not exactly good for you…that’s no longer the case!
- Low Carb Tortilla Chips – Take advantage of low carb tortillas to create your own chips.
- Soft Pretzels – This recipe gives everyone’s favorite fair food a healthy twist.
- Pomegranate Breakfast Parfait – Pack into a jar and enjoy this luscious parfait.
- Ham & Cheese Muffin Cups – A perfect breakfast treat for a cool day.
- Keto Calzones – Give your pizza an on-the-go makeover with this healthy calzone option.
- Chicken Bacon Avocado Wrap – A staple on-the-go meal that’s good for you.
- Lettuce Wrap Sandwiches – Ditch the carbs for this lettuce-wrapped sandwich.
- Pickle Rollups – These pickle roll-ups are the perfect midday snack. Moreover, they’re healthy!
- Sea Salt Cucumber Chips – Tell your store-bought, deep-fried chips, goodbye!
- Cinnamon Apple Chips – These healthy food to go snack slices are perfect for the fall.
Dinner in the Car Ideas
Last, but certainly not least, these breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the car ideas are perfect for those of you who are looking for healthier options. In addition, there’s something for everyone! So the next time you’re looking for some healthy on the go food options, be sure and pop back here.
- Road Trip Sandwich – Be sure and add this to your list of dinner in the car ideas.
- Fruit & Protein Snack Box – This is the perfect snack box to take in the car. Moreover, it’s super easy.
- Travel Fruit Cups – These portable fruit cups will help give your day a vitamin C punch!
- To Go Sandwiches – You’ll be amazed at how easy and delicious these healthy food to go sandwiches are.
- Protein Bistro Box – Make your own little protein box filled with all sorts of goodness and dinner in the car ideas.
- To Go Salads – Get your greens while on the go! In addition, they’re tasty too.
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies – You’ll be amazed at how tasty these healthy treats are. Additionally, they’re easy to make.
- Cranberry Almond Energy Bites – Need a quick pick me up? In other words, try these!
- Peanut Butter Granola Bites – We promise you’ll love these peanut buttery, bite-sized bits of tastiness.
- Mexican Quinoa Wraps – Quinoa lovers, unite!
- Baked Zucchini Chips – Want something crunchy? You’ll love this!
- Garlic Cheese Crackers – These are great on-the-go snacks for young and old alike.
- Cheese Puffs – These versatile cheese puffs make for an excellent appetizer, side dish, or snack.
- Everything Bagel Chips – The next time you’re looking for a low-carb snack, be sure and try these cheesy bagel chips.
- Keto Chocolate Frosty – Any Wendy’s frosty lovers out there? You will love this healthier version!
- Low Carb Bagels – These make the perfect bread substitutes for sandwiches.
- Keto Pop-Tarts – Everyone’s favorite on-the-go, car-friendly morning breakfast option is about to get a whole lot more nutritious!
- Pepperoni Chips – Did you know you could bake pepperoni slices?
- Cacao & Cashew Fat Bombs – Get some fats and healthy food to go in your life with these tasty fat bombs.
- Apple Almond Cinnamon Bites – The flavors of apple, almond, and cinnamon combine to create these beautiful bites. In addition, they’re super good for you!